Sunday, June 14, 2009

i heart ... london


i love london.
oh, how i love london.

it's my favorite place in the world!
one time i was explaining why i loved london so much,
and i realized,
it sounds like i'm talking about a person.
like a person i'm in love with.
can you love a city the way you can love a person?

so, with the way that i love london,
you can imagine how i just about died
when i read this post by my favorite blogger c jane.
she is such a wordsmith!
in my dreams i could write like her.
reading her post i could feel her descriptions of london -
actually feel it!
i'm being so overly-dramatic,
but that's what london brings out in me.




london,


i love you.


xoxo









1 comment:

  1. I totally read cjane too! how funny! I love how she writes too! I love London too...although I have never actually been there..hehe!

    ReplyDelete