Saturday, December 12, 2009

i heart ... a christmas story


right now i'm watching "a christmas story"
with my sister stacy's children.
our family loves this movie!
we watch it every christmastime.
over and over.
and we love how on christmas day it plays on cable the entire day.
it's always on in the background while we open presents.
i love moments like this
when i can really feel christmas!
do you know what i mean?
like i can really feel christmas when i smell certain christmas scents,
and i can really feel christmas when i'm delivering goodies to friends,
and i can really feel christmas when i'm wrapping presents...
i want to feel like this all the time!












1 comment:

  1. I completely know how you feel! Today I helped my Grandma wrap presents and get ready for Christmas. Tonight and all day tomorrow I am doing my Christmas baking. This is the best part about Christmas (other than being with family).

    ReplyDelete