Sunday, March 21, 2010

i heart ... orange blossoms


it's official -
they are here!
orange blossoms!

i'm in heaven.
i know that i'm in heaven because this is definitely
what heaven has to smell like.

i've been seeing the blossoms on the trees around town
and every so often catching the scent in the air,
but a minute ago i stepped out the door
and the air is filled.
it will be filled for the next few weeks.


it is the best scent ever!


i'm so sad for my utah peeps who have never smelled it.
it's a crime against humanity to have never experienced it!
can you please
plan a family trip to arizona in march 2011
so your children can smell the orange blossoms?
it's just not right that they never have!








.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! When I got home from church, as I was walking in, the wind hit me just right and I was nearly in heaven with this wonderful smell. Try as anyone will, there will never be a duplicate of this wonderful scent!!!

    ReplyDelete