Friday, September 18, 2009

i heart ... the temple


mesa, arizona



i was lucky enough
to go to the temple today.
there is no place on earth
more peaceful
and calming
and beautiful.


don't you just wish
you could live there?



salt lake city, utah
i'm planning on visiting
stephanie in utah soon.
i hope we'll have time to visit
the salt lake temple.

other temples i would love to visit are:

san diego, california



nauvoo, illinois



washington, d.c.



houston, texas



hong kong



copenhagen, denmark
(where many of my
ancestors are from)

cochabamba, bolivia



preston, england
(where most of my
ancestors are from)

cardston, alberta, canada



madrid, spain



manti, utah



aba, nigeria



oakland, california



laie, hawaii



bountiful, utah





i could just stare
at these pictures
all day!





3 comments:

  1. Loved this post! Love all of the temples. They are beautiful to look at an visit!-Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the hong kong! i just cant believe u didnt put the london on there! that's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry SiSi! I didn't put the London temple on here because it's not one of my favorites. Isn't that sad? Because London is my favorite city in the whole wide world!!! But of course I would still LOVE to go to the London temple - I just don't want to stare at it's picture all day long...

    ReplyDelete