Saturday, February 6, 2010

i heart ... pan-fried onion dip


image from foodnetwork.com


i just made
for the super bowl tomorrow
and oh my!
divine
i cannot wait until tomorrow to eat more of it!
i want to eat all of it right now!
but i also want everyone to try it
so i'll have to control myself.
wish me luck!


p.s.

i would like to change the name of this dip.
it doesn't sound all that appetizing.
how about
caramelized onion dip?
much better, i think.


p.p.s.
so the game is over
(and my team won! yay!)
and guess what?
so sad,
but the dip is not as good the second day.
but it was amazing right when i made it.
so do you know what that means?
eat this dip immediately!










.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my crap. I have everything for this and now want it! Way to make me crave something!!!

    I think you should change the name. Carmelized Onion Dip is perfect. Mmmmmmmmmm. I'm going to make it.

    ReplyDelete