Friday, July 17, 2009

(do i or don't) i heart ... the bono bag











i saw a tote bag at walmart today

with this image on it.



my first reaction was, "yay, bono!"

my second reaction was, "i'm not sure i approve of this."

my third reaction was, "oh no, not the chest hair!"



i'm really not sure what to think.



part of me wants to buy it of course because it's bono!

but part of me thinks it's in bad taste.

(and it's not bono's bad taste, it's rolling stone's)


but it's bono!




i feel like i should have it

even if i never go out in public with it.




and to be totally honest,

part of my issue is that this bag is being sold at walmart.

if it was target i would be okay with it.



yes, i'm shallow.


i need your help because i don't know what to do.




buy it


or

don't buy it.





so here goes my first poll.

wanna help me decide?









p.s.



well, the poll is now closed

and here are the results of the poll:





The Bono Bag


Buy it!
(61%)

Do not go near that bag!
(38%)








i bought it!








1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I'll tell you what my thought process is when I have to decide whether to purchase something. I would ask myself: "Do I love it?" and "Will I use it?" If you are too embarrassed to be seen in public with it, and if those chest hairs bug you, don't buy it!

    ReplyDelete