Saturday, November 14, 2009

i heart ... pizzeria bianco no. 2


i finally went back.
took long enough.
i went with my friend deena.
this time we didn't have reservations
(since you need at least 6 people for reservations)
and the wait was 3 hours.


but we entertained ourselves.
there's a nice area outside where you can wait.






while you're waiting you can order appetizers.
we ordered
the cheese plate and olives
(best olives i've ever had!)


on this visit to pizzeria bianco
i knew exactly what i was getting!
the wiseguy!
(wood roasted onion, house smoked mozzarella, fennel sausage)

but deena was smart and thought we should
order another pizza that would be very different from the wiseguy
and then share them.
i hesitated for a second.
i didn't think i would want to share my wiseguy!
but i wanted to try something new too,
so that's what we did.
we decided on the margherita.
super good choice!
(tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil)

after my first visit to pizzeria bianco
i thought the wiseguy was my favorite.
but there is now officially a tie!
i would totally recommend getting these two pizzas together.
it was pure heaven!
taking a few bites of the wiseguy,
then taking a few bites of the margherita...
so different.
both hitting the right spot!






(i need an excuse to go back soon!
stephanie,
wanna go there when you're home for thanksgiving???)










.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed the Margherita pizza! It is definitely my favorite! I need to go back to Bianco and soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I've been wanting to go for forever.

    ReplyDelete